Monday 3 December 2018

Reflecting on the 2017/18 HEAR group project

It's that time of year again: successful applicants for the SpLD HEAR project 2018/19 have been invited along for informal interviews. Here is a reflection on the 2017/18 project by Natalie Lamb: 


Now that the project is over, my first thoughts about the overall experience are positive. I am proud of what the SpLD group have produced and love that it’s a physical item that can be held and distributed. I feel like the magazine will be of use to people with SpLDS and people who are interested in learning more about them. I feel like I am definitely proud of the output of this project, have met some really nice people and would really encourage others to be involved in similar projects going forward. I sincerely hope that people like the magazine and find it helps them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.